- About us
- Innovation Academy
- Strategic Forum
- Contact us
- EAI announces top level speakers at upcoming conferences
- EAI Green Paper recognized by European Commission
as key input
- EAI President meets with Commissioner Kroes
- Following the lead of DG Infso, EAI providing
collective voice toEuropean Professional Societies.
- EIT Labs considers EAI a partner in its efforts
The Innovators Network
Now In Focus
The Innovators Network
Benchmark Innovation - Set the standards for innovation excellence for people, products and companies
EAI along with its community of member organizations and indidivual users seeks to define the standards of excellence in innovation. It does this through a comprehensive array of events, online tools, its Innovation Academy Awards Program.
EAI engages individuals and companies in active grassroots innovation policy and helps carry that policy with a unified voice to the releavent EU bodies that can affect real change.
An example of this is EAI's Position Paper Algorithm. The algorithm assigns papers submitted via EAIs online system to get voted on by select members of EAI’s Strategic Forum, then advanced for review and comment to an appropriate Innovation Cycle Working Group, which will then submit the paper for a final vote to the entire EAI Strategic Forum. Papers that are advanced through the algorithm will be presented at EAI’s annual European Forum for Innovation, where ideas can come to life. This process ensures that great ideas get better through community review and input and that the best papers can be translated in to real initiatives to advance innovation in Europe.
EAI has developed a unique matchmaking tool called “InnoMatch” which brings ideas from the virtual world to the world of implementation and business reality. EAI does this by providing a platform for engagement, where people with valuable ideas can connect with the critical people who can help bring those ideas to life.
Now in Focus
- Education & professional enhancement11 Sep 2013 - 13 Sep 2013Competence Building for Smart Growth: Challanges and Opportunities - 18th International Conference on Innovation, Riga, LATVIAFunding & business development04 Oct 2012 - 06 Oct 2012Funding & business development26 Sep 2012Market trends & society impact26 Sep 2012
- Funding & business development23 Aug 2012Market trends & society impact24 Jul 2012Dissemination & personal recognition13 Apr 2012Technology transfer30 Mar 2012The 8th international Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities
- Market trends & society impact28 Mar 2012Market trends & society impact19 Mar 2012European Alliance for Innovation e Riva Fierecongressi assieme per la disseminazione e la promozione dell’Innovazione Trentina