EAI CONFERENCES – FULL SPONSORSHIP
We are pleased that you are considering cooperation with EAI. As the world’s leading professional community, we pride ourselves on delivering a one of a kind package of services, software and support that will lead your conference from start to a successful finish.
On this page, you will find all the essential information regarding the benefits and conditions of a Full Sponsorship.
EAI supports dozens of annual fully sponsored events, hundreds of technically sponsored events, as well as the publication of a multitude of EAI Endorsed Transactions and an EAI/Springer book series. Thanks to our multi-year publishing partnership with Springer as well as our own proceedings series, we are able to provide the guidance and support necessary to achieve the best possible publication for your conference. In combination with our proprietary conference management software, our staff will ensure that your job is frictionless and that conference attendees receive a more enriching experience.
At no cost from the Organizing Committee, here is what the cooperation entails:
- Publication – EAI will help you find the most suitable publishing venue, as well as submit the proceedings for publication and indexing. We will also arrange additional publication opportunities for your best accepted papers, such as MONET, WINET, and EAI Endorsed Transactions.
- Marketing – to assist your own dissemination efforts, EAI will prepare and maintain your conference website, Calls for Papers, as well as disseminate the information in a targeted manner to more than 150.000 subscribers.
- Community services and IT Support – EAI’s suite of online services will make your job of managing submissions easier (Confy+) while providing your submitting authors with additional collaboration and career building opportunities within the wider EAI Community (Community Review, EAI Index, EAI Compass). Processing of administrative matters such as registration, payment and invoicing is also included and fully integrated with Confy+.
- Conference management – Every EAI conference is assigned a dedicated Conference Manager who will work with you throughout the entire process, facilitating communication with other EAI departments to ensure that your event is advancing smoothly.
- Financial services – Our Venue Manager will help you with local arrangements, including ordering all services related to the venue and the social program. Since EAI is that sole manager and the main financial sponsor of the event, the manager will also keep the budget and handle related financial matters, such as registration, invoices and payments.
To apply for a Full Sponsorship, please fully fill out the Sponsorship Application Form (download for EU conferences / for non-EU conferences) and send it to the Conference Team Supervisor at radka.vasileiadis[at]eai.eu.
To learn more about the conference process, the required roles and responsibilities, go to https://help.eai.eu/.